Monday, 8 February 2016

2º Bachillerato C. Speaking / Listening - Unit 3

In this session you are going to follow the instructions of the activity 4 on page 40 of your student's book. In pairs, tell your partner if he/she agrees or disagrees with the statements below. Then you have to give your reasons why.

1 If something is cheap, it means it is not good quality.
2 Shopping online is unsafe.
3 You always save money shopping at sales.
4 Brand-name products are worth the extra money.
5 It is important to buy the latest fashions.

Use some the expressions below:
- I agree / disagreee because...
- I'm in favour of...
- I'm against...
- I think it's a good idea but...
- I think it would be better to...
- In my opinion...

e.g.
- It is important to buy the latest fashions.
- I agree with that because people who keep up with fashion trends are always cool

Remember one of you will say (not read) a statement while the other will answer so you have to say both, statement and answer. Try not to answer with few words. Good luck!