Monday, 7 March 2016

2º Bachillerato C. Speaking - Unit 4

This time you are going to talk about problems and solutions. In pairs, one of you will describe a problem and ask for advice so your partner will have to give his/her advice. Each of you will describe three different problems and will give two advices to your partner's problems. You can use the following useful expressions:

ASKING FOR ADVICE
- Can you give me some advice? 
¿Puedes darme algún consejo?
- What would you do if you were me? 
¿Qué harías si fueras yo? / ¿Qué harías en mi lugar?
- What should I do? 
¿Qué debería hacer?
- I need your help, what would you do? 
Necesito tu ayuda, ¿Qué harías?

GIVING AN ADVICE
- I think it would be a good idea to... 
Creo que sería una buena idea...
- Maybe you should... 
Quizá deberías...
- It's better to... 
Es mejor...
- If I were you, I would... 
Si yo fuera tú, yo...
- Why don't you...? + BASE FORM
¿Por qué no...?
- How about...? + ING FORM 
¿Que tal...? / ¿Y si...?